Thursday 9 April 2009

Facebook stalker

My revision schedule has allowed me to re-discover facebook in a big way and I've found 20 old friends this week alone.

More disturbingly, I've done that which I swore never to do and looked up the first guy I ever dated from when I was 17. His picture is one of those group photos so I can't make him out at all.

I was just about to hit 'add as friend' when something made me stop. Something in me wanted to make me think twice and normally you should follow your gut instinct. But I am weak - and I want to see if he has changed and what he is doing now.

It's funny he still has this effect on me.

3 comments:

  1. Madrid sounds great! Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it... I've done the same a couple of times over the years... look up a guy I had a serious crush on in high school. Both on google and facebook but nada. He's not connected (although his brother is). I've often wondered to myself whether or not I'd "friend" him if he was on FB...

    ReplyDelete